What we can learn from our four legged friends
Like most dogs, they have it figured out, happiness is so much simpler than you might think.
Real happiness is uncomplicated by the rush of life, how much money you have or don’t have, what you have or haven’t accomplished and is beyond what you feel good or guilty about.
It is about our relationships with the earth, nature and each other.
Our time with the three of them taught us lessons that we had somehow forgotten.
- ALWAYS GO FOR A RUN EVEN IF IT IS RAINING.
- ENJOY THE JOURNEY, NEVER FORGET TO PLAY AND FEEL THE JOY OF LIFE.
- JUMP FOR JOY WHEN YOU ARE HAPPY.
- SURROUND YOURSELF WITH THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE.
- LIVE IN THE MOMENT, HAVE BOUNDLESS ENERGY.
- LISTEN MORE THAN YOU TALK, BUT WHEN YOU DO TALK SPEAK FROM THE HEART.
- IT’S NEVER TOO LATE TO LEARN.
- LOOK FOR THE BEST IN EVERYONE AND BE LOYAL.
- LOVE UNCONDITIONALLY.
- AND SHINE WITH ALL OF YOUR LIGHT, ALL OF THE TIME.